Parkinson Canada SuperWalk merchandise is offered as part of our Walker Recognition Program as another way to say THANK YOU for your support. All individual fundraisers who achieve the levels indicated below will qualify, cumulative team fundraising is recognized on walk weekend and through our annual team prize draws.
Recognition Item Details
- Qualified walkers can redeem effective mid-October, and must do so by November 15 to confirm their item. All donations received by September 30 will count toward your personal fundraising goal and toward your recognition item level.
- Recognition items are not automatic. You can decline simply by not redeeming.
- Recognition items are not cumulative, with the exception of the Parkinson SuperWalk T-Shirt and other event day items, which are in addition to the item at a given level.
- All recognition items are mailed out after all orders have been received.
- Recognition items are based on individual totals and not team totals.
In addition to the items listed below, walkers are automatically entered into our annual draws. For every $250 you raise, you'll receive one entry into our National Grand Prize Draw.
Please note: while Parkinson SuperWalk donations are accepted through December 31, the deadline to be included in top fundraiser calculations and for draws, prizing and recognition programs is September 30. Available items and design subject to change without notice.
Following the walk, we'll provide a code redeemable for any single item at the highest level you qualified for.
Details for 2020 Recognition Program coming soon