Toronto SuperHero 5K for Parkinson's
Super Heroes, Super Hills, SuperWalk... join us for an inspirational 5k run.
Taking place at Earl Bales Park (Bathurst and Sheppard), September 13th, in conjunction with Parkinson SuperWalk 2015!
Some of the highlights:
- Participants are encouraged to run the course dressed as their favourite SuperHero as part of our Everyday Heroes theme for 2015. Prizes will be awarded for best costume, best costume racer time, best team costume, and more.
- Your $35 registration fee includes great race kits including a technical shirt, finisher’s medal and more
- Registration is free for Parkinson SuperWalk participants who actively fundraised for the event in the past. New participants who raise $100 online by event weekend to qualify for a free race kit. If you are looking to 'pay your way' just click to register, and choose the 'purchase kit' option on the following pages. Those who do not reach their fundraising minimum will not receive a kit.
- No traffic, beautiful park setting with free parking
- Accurate route and timing - Show us your inner SuperHero and set a personal best!
- Enjoy lunch provided by Subway® Restaurants
- 930: Registration and Fundraising Honouring
- 930-1045: SuperHero photos, Parkinson SuperWalk family fair
- 1045: Overall event opening ceremonies
- 11:00 5k Run Begins (late starts are not permitted)
- Following the run: Enjoy lunch provided by Subway® Restaurants
Race Kit Pickup
Details to be announced.
Race Day Schedule