Your Fundraising Toolkit
Just as you are here to support Canadians living with Parkinson’s through your fundraising, we’re here to support you in that journey.
We’ve created themed toolkits to fit each type of event or fundraising opportunity that our supporters are coordinating and hope you’ll find them helpful!
Click for: Active Event tools | Eating Event Tools | Get Together Tools | Tournament Tools | Celebration Tools | General Event Tools
Have you created a tool that you don’t see in our kits? Awesome. And thanks. We’d love to see it.
Is there a tool you’re missing, and you’d like some support? We’re here for you!
Either way, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to be in touch.
General Event Toolkit
Follow these ten steps to make your community get together a success:
- Login to your Fundraising Centre and update your personal page with a photo and story
- Update your page with date, time and location of your event
- Decide on a fundraising goal
- Let people know about your fundraiser
- Use the email tool in your Fundraising Centre to encourage family and friends to donate
- Recruit teams members
- Download our digital promotional materials, including a pledge form to recruit offline donations
- Thank your donors by sending emails through your Fundraising Centre
- Take photos of your event!
- Submit donations to:
Parkinson Canada: Events
316-4211 Yonge Street