Below are the 2017 ride routes. Please note that routes and distances are subject to change.
ALL ROUTES START AND END AT
CANADORE COLLEGE, 1 College Drive, Parry Sound
Riders can choose to ride 1, 2, or all 3 days
Please visit this section of the website for any updates. All routes will be confirmed on the event day.
A GUIDE TO A SAFE RIDE - FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Routes are OPEN to vehicle traffic, please obey all rules of the road, red lights and stop signs.
- You are responsible for your own safety
- Wear a Helmet HELMETS ARE MANDATORY for all participants
- Do not ride more than two abreast
- The Ontario Highway Traffic Act applies equally to cyclists and motorists
- Be courteous to motorists and other cyclists
- Our safety is enhanced if we can minimize motorist frustration
- Ensure your bike is tuned up and road-ready before the RIDE
- Communicate your intention to pass other cyclists
- Use caution on downhill sections
- Please avoid use of cell phones and personal audio systems while cycling
Pedaling for Parkinson’s is a fun charity ride, with the emphasis on “fun”. While cycling on the roads, we expect, and ask you, to follow the rules of the road to keep yourself and the other cyclists safe.