Please visit this section of the website for any updates. All routes will be confirmed on the event day.
A GUIDE TO A SAFE RIDE - FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Routes are OPEN to vehicle traffic, please obey all rules of the road, red lights and stop signs.
- You are responsible for your own safety
- Wear a Helmet HELMETS ARE MANDATORY for all participants
- Do not ride more than two abreast
- The Ontario Highway Traffic Act applies equally to cyclists and motorists
- Be courteous to motorists and other cyclists
- Our safety is enhanced if we can minimize motorist frustration
- Ensure your bike is tuned up and road-ready before the RIDE
- Communicate your intention to pass other cyclists
- Use caution on downhill sections
- Please avoid use of cell phones and personal audio systems while cycling