Life Lists Challenge: Skydive
October 1st, 2016
Fundraising Minimum: $1,000
Specialists in First Jump Instruction through Tandem Skydiving, Southern Ontario’s Premier Skydiving Facility is set to help you live your dream this Spring!
11631 Burnaby Rd, Belleview Beach,
ON L0S 1V0
Check our photo gallery for some great shots of Life Lists Dreams coming true:
Please note: while your support of Parkinson Canada qualifies you to participate, your event day relationship is with the vendor: Skydive Burnaby.
Skydiving is an event that is highly contingent upon weather, and Skydive Burnaby reserves the right to cancel with limited notice.
What are the age requirements?
What are the physical requirements?
- All Tandem students at Skydive Burnaby must be at least 18 years of age (Sorry, no exceptions). Government issued Photo I.D. required.
What should I wear?
Weight: Recommended weight is under 225lbs for men and under 200lbs for women. If your weight is over what is recommended please contact us.
- A general level of physical fitness is also required. Skydiving will require stretching and physical maneuvering
- Comfortable, suitable clothing for the day. If it's chilly outside, dress for warmth and flexibility.
- Remember that at the exit altitude it will be considerably cooler than on the ground. Also factor in the freefall speeds that will add even more cooling.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, just mention this to your instructor and they can assist you.
More information is available via Skydive Burnaby.