Life Lists Challenge: Skydive
August 12, 2017
Fundraising Minimum: $1,000
Specialists in First Jump Instruction through Tandem Skydiving, Southern Ontario’s Premier Skydiving Facility is set to help you live your dream this Spring!
Looking for a skydive opportunity closer to home? Let us know!
Looking for more photos of the experience? Check our "best of" photo gallery.
Skydiving is an event that is highly contingent upon weather, and Skydive Burnaby reserves the right to cancel with limited notice.
What are the age requirements?
- All Tandem students at Skydive Burnaby must be at least 18 years of age (Sorry, no exceptions). Government issued Photo I.D. required.
- Weight: Recommended weight is under 225lbs for men and under 200lbs for women. If your weight is over what is recommended please contact us.
- A general level of physical fitness is also required. Skydiving will require stretching and physical maneuvering
- Comfortable, suitable clothing for the day. If it's chilly outside, dress for warmth and flexibility.
- Remember that at the exit altitude it will be considerably cooler than on the ground. Also factor in the freefall speeds that will add even more cooling.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, just mention this to your instructor and they can assist you.
More information is available via Skydive Burnaby.