Life Lists Challenge: Skydive
May 15, 2016
Fundraising Minimum: $1,000
Specialists in First Jump Instruction through Tandem Skydiving, Southern Ontario’s Premier Skydiving Facility is set to help you live your dream this Spring!
Please note: while your support of Parkinson Canada qualifies you to participate, your event day relationship is with the vendor: Skydive Burnaby.
Skydiving is an event that is highly contingent upon weather, and Skydive Burnaby reserves the right to cancel with limited notice. A tentative rain date of June 4 has been booked with the venue.
What are the age requirements?
- All Tandem students at Skydive Burnaby must be at least 18 years of age (Sorry, no exceptions). Government issued Photo I.D. required.
- Weight: Recommended weight is under 225lbs for men and under 200lbs for women. If your weight is over what is recommended please contact us.
- A general level of physical fitness is also required. Skydiving will require stretching and physical maneuvering
- Comfortable, suitable clothing for the day. If it's chilly outside, dress for warmth and flexibility.
- Remember that at the exit altitude it will be considerably cooler than on the ground. Also factor in the freefall speeds that will add even more cooling.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, just mention this to your instructor and they can assist you.
More information is available via Skydive Burnaby.