Life Lists Challenge: Indoor Skydive
October 16, 2016
Fundraising Minimum: $500
The thrill of the skydive... without the plane!
Looking for more photos of the experience? Check our "best of" photo gallery.
Please note: while your support of Parkinson Canada qualifies you to participate, your event day relationship is with the vendor: iFly Oakville.
Looking for an opportunity closer to home? Let us know!
Please note: all event details are subject to change with notice.
What are the physical requirements?
- If you have ever dislocated a shoulder or have a history of heart, neck or back problems please contact us prior to booking.
- For your safety and that of our instructors, if you are under 6 ft tall and your weight exceeds 230 lbs (104 kg), please contact us prior to booking.
- For your safety and that of our instructors, if you are over 6 ft tall and your weight exceeds 250 lbs (113 kg), please contact us prior to booking.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol.
- You are not wearing a cast.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you are accompanied by your parent or guardian so that they can complete a Participant Undertaking and Risk Acceptance Statement.
Answering yes to these questions does not immediately exclude someone from participating; our goal is to ensure the client’s safety and these questions allow us to do that.
Over 230 pounds? iFly has a special 230+ plan to ensure that you have the best experience. Just contact us so we can arrange that with them.What should I wear?
On the day of your flight, it is very important to wear comfortable and casual clothes. You should have with you:
- Sport pants or shorts
- Running shoes
- Make sure to bring a government issued id card with you
We recommend you wear a shirt that has a round collar (t-shirts are great) since the ones with polo collars make the air around your neck vibrate and can make your experience less pleasant. We will provide you with a flight suit that you will wear on top of your clothes. We also ask you to remove all jewellery and to empty your pockets. Furthermore, we recommend that all people with long hair to have a hair elastic and to bring a hair brush.