Boxing 4 Health
The Boxing 4 Health SuperWalk Team is comprised of members of the Boxing 4 Health gym, our coaches, volunteers, families and friends, all coming together to support those of us with Parkinson’s Disease.
The Boxing 4 Health gym is a facility dedicated to providing exercise programs to persons with Parkinson's and seniors.
This is the fourth year for the Boxing 4 Health SuperWalk Team and each year our fundraising efforts have increased, with a total of approximately $74,000 raised in 2019, making us the highest fundraising team in Canada. We are immensely proud of this accomplishment and need to match or exceed last year's accomplishment.
This year having to deal with the COVID-19 epidemic, fundraising for organizations such as Parkinson Canada is going to be more challenging. However, the need for support does not decrease. We need your help now more than ever so that Parkinson Canada can continue its support of:
- Research to find a cure and to improve quality of life for people living with Parkinson's
- Advocacy for better public policies and programs to improve the quality of life for people living with Parkinson's
- Information and Referral services accessible to anyone, anywhere in Canada
- Support Groups so that all who need information and help receive it from those who can best provide it
- Education so that people living with Parkinson's are informed and empowered to live well
Please donate to our Team or, if you want to do more, join our team and help make a difference.
If you have any questions about donating or joining our Team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every dollar raised and every new team member means new hope. Thank you!
Click names to view pages