Mississauga Wilkinson Warriors
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Welcome to the Mississauga Wilkinson Warriors Team Page! Our goal as a team is to making a difference with those who are living with Parkinson’s by raising awareness; support; building friendships; and fundraising to find a cure!
The Mississauga Warriors Team started back in 2012, with 25 members who were dedicated to making a difference for those living with Parkinson’s. Some of the team members are still with this amazing group today. The name changed when the members made a tribute to Jim Wilkinson when he passed away in 2015. Jim inspired many by his strong support for the Parkinson community.
Over the years we have held a number of events including:
- Passion for Parkinson’s Annual Gala
- The Green Family host a Euchre event
- Billiard Night
- Pace Credit Union BBQ
- Canada Day Port Credit Parade
Our 2021 Vision:
This year we have realized how important connection is when it has been taken away so quickly from us because of COVID – 19. We want to make this year about connecting in other ways that make you feel safe, and comfortable. We will meet our goal by connecting with each other, even if it is virtually, and done in the comfort of our own homes.
What Do We Want From YOU?
- If you would feel comfortable doing a walk in your own neighbourhood with friends, please do so on September 11.
- We would like you to share your story with others and increase awareness about Parkinson disease.
- Let us know your fundraising ideas to raise awareness.
Click a Name to View Fundraising Page