Active Event Tools
Just as you are here to support Canadians living with Parkinson's through your fundraising, we're here to support you in that journey.
We've created themed toolkits to fit your active fundraising event, helping to ensure that you're successful in your organization and fundraising needs.
Have you created a tool that you don't see in our kits? Awesome. And thanks. We'd love to see it.
Is there a tool you're missing, and you'd like some support? We're here for you!
Either way, connect with us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to be in touch.
Do you want to run, walk, ride or get active and plan your own event? If you want to participate in a sporting event or plan your own, it is a great way to fundraise and support Canadians living with Parkinson's.
You will receive a custom fundraising toolkit for your event that will help you make it a success. Your toolkit will include tips on organizing your own fundraising event, messaging content that you can copy and paste, customize and share with friends, promotional tools and templates, training guides to get your participants started, and helpful information about Parkinson's and our organization that you can share with your supporters.
Follow these ten steps to make your active fundraising event a success:
- Login to your My Fundraising Centre and update your personal page with a photo and story
- Update your page with date, time and location of your event
- Decide on a fundraising goal and let people know about your event
- Recruit team members
- Use the email tool in your My Fundraising Centre to encourage family and friends to donate
- Create a training plan
- Download our digital promotional materials, including a pledge form to recruit offline donations
- Thank your donors by sending emails through the participation centre
- Take photos of your event!
- Submit donations to:
Parkinson Canada: Events
316-4211 Yonge Street
Already registered? Log into your Participant Centre