Your Fundraising Toolkit
Whether you're a first time fundraiser, or you're familiar with the typical approach, the tools below will help you reach your goal with ease! You'll find specific tools for team captains; messaging content that you can copy and paste, customize, and share with friends; social tools; tips on organizing your own fundraising event; and helpful tidbits about Parkinson's and our organization that you can share with your supporters.
- Have questions? Check out our FAQ page to guide you through.
- Need help registering or setting up your profile page? Check out our help videos
- An interview with June Benaschak on overcoming fundraising barriers
- Team Captain Steps to Success
- Guide to Motivating and Working with Your Team
- Tips for recruiting team members and colleagues
For those looking for a detailed walk through, check out our fundraising tips page which will help with getting started, and managing your full campaign.
- 10 Steps to Successful Fundraising. More detail? Our 10 Steps explained
- How to reach your goal in 10 days ($250 default goal)
- Emails to copy/paste
- Social media messaging content
- Ideas on how to set up your Personal Page
- Social media headers, templates, images, etc.
- General Social Media Fundraising Tips
- About Parkinson's stats: quick facts to share with supporters
- Fundraising tips and ideas
- Team Captain Guide
- Workplace Fundraising Ideas
- Search for employers who match gifts
- Eight General Tips for Fundraising
- Additional Fundraising Ideas (i.e. hosting events)
- SuperWalk SuperHero Colouring Sheet
- 'I'm Walking for' images
- 'Offline' pledge form to track and submit cash and cheques
- Parkinson SuperWalk Fundraising Bingo
- Parkinson SuperWalk logos
- Ideal for youth fundraising: Our DIY bottle drive kit
- Parkinson SuperWalk Posters
- Social Media Images
- An infographic to share with donors on how the process works